Welcome to a new series where we feature our favorite free web tools and apps for language learners and teachers. This month we are highlighting the EduBuncee web tool and iOS app. EduBuncee is a tool that language teachers and their learners can use to create digital slide presentations, posters, greetings, and images. EduBuncee is easy to use for young language learners to adults and is a perfect tool for CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning). Some of the features language learners and teachers can add to their EduBuncees include Youtube videos, images, text, audio clips, and stickers. Below are a list of 6 activities with examples for English Language teachers to use to support the learning needs of their students. Find many more ideas in this post.
- Teachers can teach songs or finger plays with the lyrics and music featured on an EduBuncee. See this example, https://www.edu.buncee.com/buncee/v2/99303
- Young language learners can create an alphabet book or learn from an Alphabet book with EduBuncee stickers. See this example, https://www.edu.buncee.com/buncee/v2/720290
- Teachers can create visual writing prompts. See this example, https://www.edu.buncee.com/buncee/v2/725260
- Students can create a slideshow presentation reporting their research about animals, nature, or any other topic. See this example, https://www.edu.buncee.com/buncee/v2/565802
- Teachers can create Buncees of phonemes with examples and students have to record their audio sounding out the phoneme and example vocabulary. See this example, https://www.edu.buncee.com/buncee/v2/726684
- Students can diagram cycles or processes, which is important for CLIL. See this example, https://www.edu.buncee.com/buncee/v2/585495
To learn more about integrating technology to support English language learners, attend our free Friday webinars.