Each week we scour the internet to find great resources to share on our various social networks (@TESOL, @AmericanTESOL, and @ESLWebinars). We had quite a few resources we liked this month!These are favorite ESL and Education Technology posts, infographics, videos, lesson plans, and research for February. In the comments feel free to share your favorite posts related to teaching English with technology. Check out our past favorites here.
To learn more about integrating technology to support English language learners, attend our free Friday webinars.
Recommended Edtech and ESL Posts
- Check out the latest Grammarman Comic (@GrammarmanComic) where Grammarman helps Donald Trump with his grammar.
- Find great resources, free web tools, and ideas for using mindmaps with language learners by @TeacherPhili.
- Malu Sciamarelli (@MaluSciamarelli) has posted slides from her recent webinar, Writing Groups in Language Teaching.
- English Teacher Jonathan (@eteacherjon) has a series with tips on How to Teach English Online.
- Hayfa Majdoub (@HayMajd) shares web tools and ways to integrate technology to enhance language learners’ vocabulary in her post.
- In his post, Get students learning by MAKING quizzes instead of TAKING quizzes, @EdtechNeil shares valuable tips for getting students to create their own assessments.
Check out the Teaching with Technology Certification course we offer online.
Live TESOL webinars are presented every Friday at 4 PM EST or New York time with Shelly Terrell. TESOL Lectures are open to the public, so feel free to invite a friend. To enter a TESOL Webinar, click here https://americantesol.adobeconnect.com/terrell/. Next, click Enter as a Guest, type your name, and click Enter Room.