Each week we scour the internet to find great resources to share on our various social networks (@TESOL, @AmericanTESOL, and @ESLWebinars). These are favorite ESL and Education Technology posts, infographics, videos, lesson plans, and research for November. In the comments feel free to share your favorite posts related to teaching English with technology. Check out our past favorites here.
To learn more about integrating technology to support English language learners, attend our free Friday webinars.
Recommended Edtech and ESL Posts
- Need a better way to teach grammar? Check out Teaching Grammar Through Guided Reading by Tan Huynh
- Do your students need help with the writing process? Check out The Writing Process and 13 Tips to Raise your Essay Score with a nice graphic by Blog de Cristina
- If you teach young learners try using interactive notebooks. Find tips at EFL Magazine.
- Need a lesson to get students out of their chairs moving? Check out 20 + Things you can do with QR codes in your school by Nik Peachey.
- Find tips for providing effective feedback on The Confident Teacher blog.
Check out the Teaching with Technology Certification course we offer online.
Live TESOL webinars are presented every Friday at 4 PM EST or New York time with Shelly Terrell. TESOL Lectures are open to the public, so feel free to invite a friend. To enter a TESOL Webinar, click here https://americantesol.adobeconnect.com/terrell/. Next, click Enter as a Guest, type your name, and click Enter Room.
Picture from Pixabay, https://pixabay.com/en/board-technology-computer-1311166/