Welcome to a new series where we feature our favorite free web tools and apps for language learners and teachers. This month we are highlighting Venngage Infographics. Venngage Infographics is an easy to use infographic maker and graphic design software. The simple drag and drop interface makes creating professional looking graphics and designs easy. Students can unleash their creativity and apply their learnings in a visual format, further assisting them in remembering important class lessons. Below are a list of Venngage Infographics‘s features to support the learning needs of language learners.
Benefits For Teachers
- With the Education Plan teachers can add up to 35 students to one classroom
- Oversee the work of all students with class sharing
- Access to over 10,000 premium icons and illustrations
- Access to a library of world maps as well as various types of charts and graphs
- 100s of templates to choose from or the ability to start from a blank canvas
Benefits For Students
- Students are able to use Venngage Infographics to learn about visual storytelling and data visualization.
- Express their creativity while applying their classroom learnings.
- Submit their work directly to their teacher or share with the entire classroom.
- Access a wide range of ready-to-use templates to help guide the structure of their information.
- Choose from thousands of icons and illustrations to enhance their infographics.
To learn more about integrating technology to support English language learners, attend our free Friday webinars.