To help English Language Teachers improve their instructional practice we host free webinars every Friday and offer different TESOL certification classes online and face t0 face. If you’ve missed any of our webinars you can always subscribe to our YouTube channel to catch the recordings. Below are our most viewed webinars of 2017 full of strategies and resources to help you motivate and engage your language learners. Feel free to share these recordings with your staff and colleagues. We wish you a wonderful 2018!
To learn more about integrating technology to support English language learners, attend our free Friday webinars.
Top Webinars of 2017
- Tips and Resources for Teaching Grammar
- Teaching Pronunciation and Phonics to Children
- Enhancing Pronunciation for Teens and Adults
- Intercultural Exchanges and Projects for Language Learners
- Teaching Young Learners the Alphabet
- Goal-Setting with English Language Learners
- Tips for Teaching Children English
- Digital Icebreakers to Enhance the 4 Skills
- Project Based Learning with ELLs
- Documenting ELL Growth with Digital Portfolios
Check out the Teaching with Technology Certification course we offer online.
Live TESOL webinars are presented every Friday at 4 PM EST or New York time with Shelly Terrell. TESOL Lectures are open to the public, so feel free to invite a friend. To enter a TESOL Webinar, click here https://americantesol.adobeconnect.com/terrell/. Next, click Enter as a Guest, type your name, and click Enter Room.
Picture from Pixabay!