A new year is approaching! Many teachers will set goals to enhance their instructional practice. To help you achieve this goal, we provide free webinars every Friday, share resources weekly in our blog, and offer different TESOL certification classes online and face t0 face. Below, we have listed our 2017 posts full of strategies and resources to help you motivate and engage your language learners in 2018. Feel free to pass these valuable resources along to your colleagues. We wish you happy holidays and a wonderful 2018!
To learn more about integrating technology to support English language learners, attend our free Friday webinars.
- 8 Web Tools and Apps to Send Digital Holiday Greetings
- Using Snapchat to Teach Business English
- 11 Web Tools to Create Interactive Videos and Quizzes
- 7 Safe Search Engines for Students
- 9 Citizen Science Projects for ELLs
- 10 Websites for Teens and Adults to Improve Their English Daily
- 19 Web Tools and Apps for Students to Create Games
- 9 Websites to Find Comics for Teaching and Learning
- 10 Resources to Support Students in Writing Poetry
- 12 Resources to Celebrate and Protect the Earth
- 14 Websites to Improve Listening Skills for Teens and Adults
- 9 Websites and Games to Teach Students How to Cite Sources in Essays
- 10 Social Bookmarking Tools to Help Learners Become Digital Researchers
- 10 Resources to Teach Your Students How to Spot Fake News
- 10 Multimedia Resources to Teach About Women’s History
- 20 Websites and Resources with Valentine’s Day Activities for Young Learners
- 16 Websites and Resources with Valentine’s Day Activities for Teens and Adults
Check out the Teaching with Technology Certification course we offer online.
Live TESOL webinars are presented every Friday at 4 PM EST or New York time with Shelly Terrell. TESOL Lectures are open to the public, so feel free to invite a friend. To enter a TESOL Webinar, click here https://americantesol.adobeconnect.com/terrell/. Next, click Enter as a Guest, type your name, and click Enter Room.
Picture from Pixabay!