TRAVEL & TEACH ENGLISH IN COMOROS
Comoros - Level 1: Exercise Normal Precautions
Exercise normal precautions in Comoros.
The Comoros is an archipelagic country in the Indian Ocean located at the northern end of the Mozambique Channel off the eastern coast of Africa. It shares maritime borders with Madagascar and Mayotte to the southeast, Tanzania to the northwest, Mozambique to the west, and the Seychelles to the northeast.
TEACHING JOBS IN COMOROS
- : Fluency in French and English and French required. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty...
- Publ.Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2022 05:56:14 GMT
- Company: Unicef
- Location: Moroni, Grande Comore, Comoros
- on projects in developing areas Proficiency in English and French languages (written and spoken) Demonstrated...
- Publ.Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 23:38:49 GMT
- Company: Green Powered Technology
- Location: Comoros