TRAVEL & TEACH ENGLISH IN MAURITIUS
Mauritius - Level 1: Exercise Normal Precautions
Exercise normal precautions in Mauritius.
The Republic of Mauritius is a small island nation of four inhabited and several other islands located in the southwestern Indian Ocean. Mauritius has a stable government and a diverse economy. Its per capita GDP of $12,400 is one of the highest in Africa. Facilities for tourism are well-developed. English is the official language of Mauritius; however Creole and French are also widely spoken. English may not be understood outside of main towns and tourist areas. The capital city is Port Louis.
TEACHING JOBS IN MAURITIUS
- Job Description Mauricia Institute, which is a Private Secondary School, situated at Floreal, is currently looking for graduates who can teach up to HSC level. We are looking for teachers in various subjects, of which are: French, English, ...
- Publ.Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 07:42:35 GMT
- Company: Mauricia Institute
- Location: Mauritius
- extra help Participate in staff meetings, educational conferences and teacher training workshops May teach and evaluate...
- Publ.Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2022 02:43:24 GMT
- Company: RHS TRAINING SCHOOL LTD
- Location: Triolet, Mauritius